Baretraps.com is committed to protecting your privacy and has created this statement to outline our approach in this regard. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for our website www.baretraps.com . If you have any concerns, comments or complaints, please feel free to email us at [email protected] .
Information We Collect...
Baretraps.com collects general information as you browse our site to help us diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, and analyze broad demographic information about our visitors. The following information is obtained:
- IP Address - We use IP addresses to measure site traffic and help provide relevant shopping experiences. Your IP address is not linked to your customer information.
- Referral Site - If you visit our site via a link, the location of the referral is captured. This information helps us determine where our customers come from.
- Browser Type - This information is captured to help optimize our site to match the latest technology used by our customers.
- Movements through our site - We keep track of the pages you visit to help us provide a more personalized and relevant shopping experience.
In addition, our site uses an order form for customers to request products. This order form allows us to obtain contact (email, address, and phone number) and payment information (credit card number). This information is used to confirm your order and respond to any questions you may have. Where required, we also share this information with certain intermediaries (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Footwear Unlimited Inc.) strictly to process and ship your order. We do not sell, rent, or loan customer information to any third parties. We do reserve the right to sell customer data in conjunction with a sale of the company or any of its assets.
Baretraps.com allows customers to maintain a Customer Profile to aid in the input of future orders. The Customer Profile contains contact information only; we do not maintain payment information in our customer database. This optional feature is available during the order process. You may change the information in your Customer Profile at any time by visiting the Edit Customer Profile page.
Lastly, to improve our services, we may from time to time request some of our customers to complete a voluntary survey. Survey answers are confidential. If you do not wish to participate in a survey, simply decline participation when asked.
Correspondence From Us...
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of exclusive Baretraps.com promotions, specials, and new additions to our website.
Our customers may choose to be removed from our mailing list and to cease receiving all communications from us at any time:
- Contact us via email at [email protected] and request to be removed from our mailing list.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or any of your dealings with us, please contact us at: [email protected]